I am an experience designer and low-code developer with a focus on web and mobile app user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design.
- Responsible for client onboarding, acquisition, and relations
- Worked closely with the project manager to ensure a smooth post-onboarding process
- Managed client information in HubSpot
- Wrote presentable and clear estimates and proposals
- Also designed websites and graphics
- Designed, edited, and/or wrote copy for multiple websites via Joomla
- Created various social media posts, advertisements, and other graphics for clients
- Learned how to handle client meetings and proposals
Bellevue Baptist Church
- Led the design and development of Bellevue's web environment
- Built and maintained Bellevue's first digital design system using industry-leading UX standards and practices
- Managed over a hundred unique pages, and ensured the accuracy of thousands of items in the CMS
- Optimized the website for search engine performance, page speed, and accessibility
- Won the staff Ministry Excellence award after successfully migrating the website from WordPress to Webflow
Innovations PR at Liberty University
Liberty PRSSA Innovations PR is a student-run public relations firm and a branch of Liberty University’s PRSSA chapter. As an Account Manager, I was tasked with managing all client communications and delegating assignments to a team of four.
Technical Support Specialist
Your Tech Team
- Fielded incoming phone calls and emails from end-users and alerts created through preventative maintenance software
- Resolved a wide variety of issues including, hardware and software; desktop, mobile device, and server maintenance, security, and updating; router and network setup and configuration
- Responsible for resolving and documenting issues in a timely and efficient manner
Master of Arts, Human-Centered Design
Teaches how to apply user-centric principles and methodologies to create innovative and meaningful solutions for various design challenges.
Bachelor of Science, Strategic Communications
Studied advertising, public relations, branding, and digital promotions and learned how to create persuasive integrated marketing communication campaigns relevant to today’s marketplace.